Perfect Proofs Every Time!
ORIS Color Tuner™ is the world’s premier professional contract proofing system for inkjet devices from Canon, Epson, HP and other manufacturers.
Version 5.2 includes Setup Wizards, automatic device calibration, accurate spot color simulation and much more. The award-winning software is part of the ORIS Digital Proofing System™ — which also includes proofing system ink and paper. Users simply print or drag-and-drop files to pre-configured hotfolders, and the system automatically matches any desired press condition using affordable, high-speed inkjet technology.
The ORIS Digital Proofing System™
ORIS Color Tuner is much more than an inkjet RIP. It is a complete proofing system, combining automation, color management, high-speed output and proofing-specific ink and paper. With ORIS, you can create contract quality proofs on affordable inkjet devices.
Winner of the GATF InterTech Award, ORIS Color Tuner was the first system of its kind to be SWOP- and FOGRA-certified (and PPA-accredited) for Epson and Canon devices. Its features include a Setup Wizard, automatic color matching and automatic printer calibration (AutoCal™), so anyone — not just color gurus! — can easily calibrate a proofer. It also has selective color correction (fine tuning) to adjust for inherent inkjet behavior, as well as independent spot color handling and support for Hexachrome®, for true proof accuracy in commercial printing and packaging environments.
CGS proofing papers provide maximum proof accuracy and consistency over time. Multiple printers can be handled from a single system, and color-accurate imposition proofing is included.
ORIS has a ScreenDot™ option for color-accurate screened proofs. It also accepts all major digital file formats, making it ideal for any prepress system. An integrated ORIS Soft Proof™ option and a Mac OS X “Personal Edition” make ORIS Color Tuner the perfect environment for remote proofing at agency and print buyer sites.
- Significantly lower cost-per-proof, compared with analog or so-called “high-end” digital proofs
- Consistently accurate color, using ORIS’ exclusive fine tuning, AutoCal™, qualified ink and CGS proofing paper
- High-speed, efficient throughput, reducing the amount of valuable time spent on proofing
- Lower integration costs, thanks to ORIS’ compatibility with major workflow systems and digital file formats
- Lower labor costs, thanks to ORIS’ new Setup Wizard and automatic device calibration — which can be done quickly, even by non-experts
- New business opportunities, made possible by ORIS’ support for Hexachrome® and custom color proofing
|ORIS Color Tuner||Professional contract proofing system for inkjet devices||TBA|